The innovators at Cole Information continue their tradition leveraging information and technology to deliver hyper-local sales leads triggered by storm events in real time.
Storm events, specifically hail storms, create havoc for homeowners, but represent opportunities for roofing and siding contractors. The challenge has always been that while it’s easy to find out generally where a storm has hit it’s impossible to know which homes were affected and even if you do, how to reach those specific homeowners.
Introducing Hail 2 Leads mobile app from Cole. For the first time ever contractors can download a simple app from the Apple store. Once on their smart phone users can define the parts of the country they would like to keep tabs on and the minimum hail size they might be interested in. From then on every time a hail storm occurs that meets their criteria they receive a notice right on their phone. Opening the app lets them see not only where the storm hit but exactly home many homes were involved. A touch of a button sets up an automated e-mail delivered at 6:00 A.M. the following morning with a list of all the affected homeowners names, addresses, phones, cell phones, and even e-mails.
So instead of a shotgun approach of calling everyone in a city hoping to find someone affected by the storm, now you not only know immediately as a storm is happening while also receiving complete information so you can reach out directly to affected homeowners. All in real time!
- Real time storm notification
- On screen maps highlighting affected areas
- Contact information of each impacted homeowner
- Cell Phone
- Home value and confirmed homeowners!
- Be the first to curb, increase your sales!
Get Started Now
- Download the mobile app from the app store/ play store (use the generic icons to link)
- Create a FREE account
- Set your custom event notification settings (hail size/ coverage areas)
- Start receiving leads
- Let us at Lead Hustler know how many appointments you wanted and will call the data and get you on the roof fast and first!